automatic transmission light
automatic transmission light on 2005 Toyota Prius
Verified for the Toyota Prius13 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Prius Questions
- No fluid comes out rear washer?
- Tonight my car banged, clanked, and lurched going downhill. What's wrong?
- Turn on turn signal indicator and all light come on as if hazards are on
- What is the tank on the front passenger side behind the wheel well?
- Necessary to change trans fluid, engine and inverter coolant at 95,000 miles?
2005 Toyota Prius Estimates
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($1,331 - 1,971) in State Line, PA
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($391 - 567) in Farmer, OH
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($223 - 274) in Highspire, PA
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($184 - 222) in Otter Creek, FL
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($290 - 352) in Naples, NC
- Window Switch Replacement ($485 - 523) in Youngstown, PA