automatic transmission light
automatic transmission light on 2005 Toyota Prius
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Prius Questions
- Turn on turn signal indicator and all light come on as if hazards are on
- What is the tank on the front passenger side behind the wheel well?
- Necessary to change trans fluid, engine and inverter coolant at 95,000 miles?
- dash gauges dont light up when car starts and car wont turn off
- stop vehicle. check hybrid system in safe place. car slowed down.
2005 Toyota Prius Estimates
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in State Line, PA
- 112,500 Mile Service ($115 - 173) in Farmer, OH
- 120,000 Mile Service ($268 - 383) in Highspire, PA
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,139 - 1,506) in Otter Creek, FL
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($40 - 53) in Naples, NC
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($714 - 913) in Youngstown, PA