It sounds like the rear end has fell out. It's not slipping it just kicks real hard.
Automatic transmission jerks when it goes to switch gears. on 2002 Saturn SC2
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn SC2 Questions
- When i start my car it revs up to about 4300 rpm and wont come down
- replaced idol control sensor map sensor air something valve intake manifold car
- Where is the starter located on the engine of a'98 Saturn, SC2, 5 speed?
- While driving my car it will run for a few then stalls have to wait 10 to 15 minutes to start again then I will drive a little further then dies again. Then wait 10 to 15 min ect
- I need the complete sunroof and all the parts where can I get everything .
2002 Saturn SC2 Estimates
- 82,500 Mile Service ($159 - 227) in Salamanca, NY
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($141 - 201) in Newark, MD
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($279 - 351) in Charenton, LA
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($76 - 128) in Middletown, MO
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($257 - 279) in Salisbury, NC
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Shunk, PA