Gears shift in the transmission pan. The fluid is good. I disconnected the electric to the transmission and the wheels went forward in drive. The vehicle is giving codes of variable speed sensor and shift solenoid.
Automatic Transmission. I have reverse only. Drive does not light up only L & 2. on 1994 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- Cranks wont start choked by hand and finally fired ran rough n bogged out
- On my 2006 Hyundai Sonata the oil light never came on!
- Where is the fuel pump relay located
- Where is the fuel pump relay. Located.new fuel pump n filter won't start why not
- car is running hardly by 40mph even if i accelerating it much and stopped it.
1994 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Knock Sensor Replacement ($410 - 565) in Saint Benedict, LA
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Muskegon, MI
- Alternator Replacement ($328 - 506) in Ramsey, IL
- 125,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Walnut Cove, NC
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($56 - 124) in Colfax, IN
- Engine Mount Replacement ($250 - 460) in Cave In Rock, IL