What kind of automatic transmission fluid should I put into mu car?
automatic transmission fluid on 1993 Saturn SC2
Verified for the Saturn SC210 reports
Verified for the Saturn SC217 reports
1 answerJanuary 30, 2011
1 answerMarch 30, 2011
3 answersOctober 04, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn SC2 Questions
- Get error code P0302 New plugs Check spark. OK Check Injector, OK PSI 50 in Cyl
- When i start my car it revs up to about 4300 rpm and wont come down
- Where is the starter located on the engine of a'98 Saturn, SC2, 5 speed?
- While driving my car it will run for a few then stalls have to wait 10 to 15 minutes to start again then I will drive a little further then dies again. Then wait 10 to 15 min ect
- I need the complete sunroof and all the parts where can I get everything .
1993 Saturn SC2 Estimates
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($41 - $75) in Kaycee, WY
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($191 - $334) in Hortense, GA
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,480 - $2,102) in Rocky, OK
- Brake Pad Replacement ($138 - $194) in Hickory, NC
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($76 - $83) in Crum, WV
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - $56) in California, MD