Trany seems to went bad. But when I tap on the control modulator (5 out of 10) the trany will work but I can only drive a 100 to 200 feet because I don't want to take it on the road and get stuck. I was wondering if I replace the modulator would I be able to save the trany I don't want to spend the 100+ dollars if I need a new trany. Cause I would just get rid of this piece of junk.
Automatic Transmission Failure is it to late to save transmission ? on 2008 Chevrolet Uplander
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Uplander Questions
- the large belt on the left of the engine is starting to split what belt is that
- power door lock system will not unlock any of the doors
- How to fix error codes C0035,C0036 for Chevrolet Uplander of year 2007 3.9L
- van continues to run after ignition is off started van today and horn went off.
- Transmission will only move in reverse. Why and potential solutions.Suggestions.