Trany seems to went bad. But when I tap on the control modulator (5 out of 10) the trany will work but I can only drive a 100 to 200 feet because I don't want to take it on the road and get stuck. I was wondering if I replace the modulator would I be able to save the trany I don't want to spend the 100+ dollars if I need a new trany. Cause I would just get rid of this piece of junk.
Automatic Transmission Failure is it to late to save transmission ? on 2008 Chevrolet Uplander
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Uplander Questions
- air cond. compressor clutch and bearings bad, need off market bracket to replace
- What should I do so the car can pass inspection?
- alarm sounds when in gear.
- Some times my radio stays on after Ishut the van off and open the door I mean it
- the large belt on the left of the engine is starting to split what belt is that
2008 Chevrolet Uplander Estimates
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($193 - $238) in Swain, NY
- Steering Rack Replacement ($597 - $695) in Fayetteville, GA
- EGR Valve Replacement ($321 - $369) in Piercy, CA
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($261 - $351) in Corning, CA
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($20 - $25) in Erwinville, LA
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($76 - $87) in Union Furnace, OH