Trany seems to went bad. But when I tap on the control modulator (5 out of 10) the trany will work but I can only drive a 100 to 200 feet because I don't want to take it on the road and get stuck. I was wondering if I replace the modulator would I be able to save the trany I don't want to spend the 100+ dollars if I need a new trany. Cause I would just get rid of this piece of junk.
Automatic Transmission Failure is it to late to save transmission ? on 2008 Chevrolet Uplander
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Uplander Questions
- abs lite was on. replaced right front sensor.lite still on sometimes.
- There is a plug by the passenger side head lamp that is not plugged to anything?
- TC light on reduced power and stalls and dies when driving sometimes
- TC light is on reduced power is displayed dies during driving sometimes
- the large belt on the left of the engine is starting to split what belt is that