Trany seems to went bad. But when I tap on the control modulator (5 out of 10) the trany will work but I can only drive a 100 to 200 feet because I don't want to take it on the road and get stuck. I was wondering if I replace the modulator would I be able to save the trany I don't want to spend the 100+ dollars if I need a new trany. Cause I would just get rid of this piece of junk.
Automatic Transmission Failure is it to late to save transmission ? on 2008 Chevrolet Uplander
Asked by for the 2008 Chevrolet Uplander
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Uplander Questions
- What should I do so the car can pass inspection?
- 2008 Chevy Uplander I got a code P1174 Trim Fuel cylinder I got new plug wires b
- Engine check light comes on after a couple days it goes out but the Van plug wir
- does my car have an anti-thief device, trying to install auto starter
- alarm sounds when in gear.
2008 Chevrolet Uplander Estimates
- Oil Pressure Sensor Replacement ($76 - $95) in Swain, NY
- Fuel Filter Change ($58 - $83) in Fayetteville, GA
- Steering Rack Replacement ($597 - $695) in Piercy, CA
- Heater Core Replacement ($525 - $658) in Corning, CA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($140 - $178) in Erwinville, LA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($159 - $189) in Union Furnace, OH