Trany seems to went bad. But when I tap on the control modulator (5 out of 10) the trany will work but I can only drive a 100 to 200 feet because I don't want to take it on the road and get stuck. I was wondering if I replace the modulator would I be able to save the trany I don't want to spend the 100+ dollars if I need a new trany. Cause I would just get rid of this piece of junk.
Automatic Transmission Failure is it to late to save transmission ? on 2008 Chevrolet Uplander
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Uplander Questions
- alarm sounds when in gear.
- Some times my radio stays on after Ishut the van off and open the door I mean it
- abs lite was on. replaced right front sensor.lite still on sometimes.
- There is a plug by the passenger side head lamp that is not plugged to anything?
- TC light on reduced power and stalls and dies when driving sometimes
2008 Chevrolet Uplander Estimates
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Swain, NY
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Fayetteville, GA
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement ($207 - 266) in Piercy, CA
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($169 - 379) in Corning, CA
- Headlamp Switch Replacement ($125 - 138) in Erwinville, LA
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($347 - 500) in Union Furnace, OH