Trany seems to went bad. But when I tap on the control modulator (5 out of 10) the trany will work but I can only drive a 100 to 200 feet because I don't want to take it on the road and get stuck. I was wondering if I replace the modulator would I be able to save the trany I don't want to spend the 100+ dollars if I need a new trany. Cause I would just get rid of this piece of junk.
Automatic Transmission Failure is it to late to save transmission ? on 2008 Chevrolet Uplander
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Uplander Questions
- does my car have an anti-thief device, trying to install auto starter
- alarm sounds when in gear.
- Some times my radio stays on after Ishut the van off and open the door I mean it
- abs lite was on. replaced right front sensor.lite still on sometimes.
- There is a plug by the passenger side head lamp that is not plugged to anything?
2008 Chevrolet Uplander Estimates
- Air Filter Replacement ($79 - 114) in Swain, NY
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($389 - 545) in Fayetteville, GA
- Brake Pad Replacement ($199 - 299) in Piercy, CA
- EGR Valve Replacement ($321 - 369) in Corning, CA
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Erwinville, LA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($381 - 481) in Union Furnace, OH