I had my transmission repaired about 18 months ago and since has run fine. A couple of days ago I tried to drive it wouldn't shift and a light was flashing . I didn't get a block down the road and had to park it. The light that was flashing was in shape of a gear with an exclamation point in the middle of it. Could someone please tell me what this means and what it would cost to repair it? Thank you!!
Automatic transmission on 2003 Ford Taurus
by ladyofthehouse4 in Paducah, KY on June 28, 2013
3 answersMarch 19, 2013
2 answersJanuary 24, 2011
1 answerNovember 03, 2009
1 answerJuly 05, 2014
1 answerDecember 05, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- My A/C turns on and off when the car is running. Ive been told its the relay or the pressure cut off switch, easy fix and how do i tell?
- 2002 Ford Taurus power windows and interior lights, while driving or in park, you hear a clicking sound and they go off and on.
- Is the 1999 Taurus compitiable with a 2002 Taurus. My sister his a tree in mine and I'm wondering is parts off of the 2002 model with work on the 1999 model
- How much would it cost me to replace lower control arm? And what are common related issues I should worry about that go hand in hand with control arm replacement?
- Car failed smog emissions max 502 results 571?hose of evaporate solenoid is disconnected and defective? Cooling