I had my transmission repaired about 18 months ago and since has run fine. A couple of days ago I tried to drive it wouldn't shift and a light was flashing . I didn't get a block down the road and had to park it. The light that was flashing was in shape of a gear with an exclamation point in the middle of it. Could someone please tell me what this means and what it would cost to repair it? Thank you!!
Automatic transmission on 2003 Ford Taurus
3 answersMarch 19, 2013
1 answerNovember 03, 2009
2 answersJanuary 24, 2011
1 answerJuly 05, 2014
1 answerDecember 05, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- while driving rpm drops down motor cuts off
- I've changed the 02 sensor and the check engine lights is still on.... Now what?
- Why does my fuse number 28 keep blowing in my 2000 Ford Taurus
- Hit a deer with car and now will not turn over. If we use a bypass it will turn
- I don't know why my brake light only works when I press completely down.
2003 Ford Taurus Estimates
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($196 - 319) in McGregor, ND
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Front ($143 - 216) in Tahoka, TX
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($63 - 77) in Franklin, NE
- Brake Drum Replacement ($384 - 504) in Avoca, AR
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in South Pekin, IL
- Engine Mount Replacement ($247 - 265) in Tavares, FL