I had my transmission repaired about 18 months ago and since has run fine. A couple of days ago I tried to drive it wouldn't shift and a light was flashing . I didn't get a block down the road and had to park it. The light that was flashing was in shape of a gear with an exclamation point in the middle of it. Could someone please tell me what this means and what it would cost to repair it? Thank you!!
Automatic transmission on 2003 Ford Taurus
1 answerNovember 03, 2009
3 answersMarch 19, 2013
2 answersJanuary 24, 2011
1 answerJuly 05, 2014
1 answerDecember 05, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- Why does my steering wheel shake when I'm braking during deceleration?
- small leak trans pan gasket. said need thicker gasket. Tighten bolt order. .
- If I paid 535 get my car to pass a smog and the engine light still stays on so
- Car bounces and tire rod problems
- I'm changing plugs and did not pay attention to the wire connecting order