Where is the Automatic Transmission Fluid refill cap so I may put more transmission fluid in the car?
Automatic Transmission on 2003 Volvo S80
ANSWER by Bret Bodas,
December 03, 2009
It is on the front side of the transmission. It is very difficult to access and the dipstick handle is only about 1 inch long. This transmission takes special fluid, so make sure you use the correct fluid and fill it according to the mfg instructions.
1 answerDecember 10, 2011
Verified for the Volvo S809 reports
Verified for the Volvo S803 reports
Verified for the Volvo S8069 reports
1 answerJune 30, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo S80 Questions
- need to find out where the vacuum hoses (2) off the air cleaner are connected to
- Passengers side air have gone off,never been in an accident of any kind.
- The hood is stuck I can pull the latch but it wont pop
- Estimated repair cost of wiper fluid tank replacement?
- My 2005 volvo S80 shut off when driving and will start back up about 10 minutes