Where is the Automatic Transmission Fluid refill cap so I may put more transmission fluid in the car?
Automatic Transmission on 2003 Volvo S80
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Bret Bodas ,
December 03, 2009
It is on the front side of the transmission. It is very difficult to access and the dipstick handle is only about 1 inch long. This transmission takes special fluid, so make sure you use the correct fluid and fill it according to the mfg instructions.
Verified for the Volvo S8011 reports
1 answerDecember 10, 2011
Verified for the Volvo S803 reports
1 answerJune 30, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo S80 Questions
- Transmission overhaul cost or transmission replacement cost
- I had a leak inside driver side then my gauges STOPPED working most of the time
- Car will crank but will not start. Gauges on gas or not working just the CEL Will illuminate. The car will start for a few seconds and then die.
- How do you fix error code 3542 in a 1999 S80?
- How can i upgrade the gearbox software?
2003 Volvo S80 Estimates
- AC Compressor Replacement ($681 - 867) in Evans Mills, NY
- Strut Bearing Replacement ($334 - 534) in Humboldt, NE
- Oil Pump Replacement ($655 - 898) in Franktown, CO
- Alternator Replacement ($614 - 787) in North Manchester, IN
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,694 - 1,868) in Beaver City, NE
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($199 - 233) in Bostwick, GA