Where is the Automatic Transmission Fluid refill cap so I may put more transmission fluid in the car?
Automatic Transmission on 2003 Volvo S80
ANSWER by Bret Bodas ,
December 03, 2009
It is on the front side of the transmission. It is very difficult to access and the dipstick handle is only about 1 inch long. This transmission takes special fluid, so make sure you use the correct fluid and fill it according to the mfg instructions.
Verified for the Volvo S8074 reports
Verified for the Volvo S808 reports
1 answerDecember 10, 2011
Verified for the Volvo S803 reports
1 answerJune 30, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo S80 Questions
- I had a leak inside driver side then my gauges STOPPED working most of the time
- Car will crank but will not start. Gauges on gas or not working just the CEL Will illuminate. The car will start for a few seconds and then die.
- How do you fix error code 3542 in a 1999 S80?
- How can i upgrade the gearbox software?
- what is draining my brand new battery ? Ive had two batteries same problem.
2003 Volvo S80 Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($600 - 948) in Evans Mills, NY
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($135 - 207) in Humboldt, NE
- 22,500 Mile Service ($83 - 142) in Franktown, CO
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in North Manchester, IN
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Beaver City, NE
- Battery Cable Replacement ($149 - 303) in Bostwick, GA