what can cause the transaxle to not engage? The linkage is fine, the car just will not move in any gear. the fluid and filter are fine. Does the entire transaxle need replaced?
automatic transaxle replacement? on 1998 Pontiac Bonneville
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Bonneville Questions
- With heat on in the discharge air will only reach 100° Clean heater core .
- Brakes squeak but only when backing up
- Of vats is bypassed and lights stay on while off position are resistors to high
- Vats bypassed bad battery died after days of bypass now nothing.
- What to start with on bypassed vats car was driving now no charge
1998 Pontiac Bonneville Estimates
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Wharton, OH
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($423 - 619) in Burlington, WV
- Brake Drum Replacement ($286 - 557) in Zaleski, OH
- 37,500 Mile Service ($79 - 127) in Brogan, OR
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($1,003 - 1,033) in San Marino, CA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($604 - 854) in Penns Park, PA