When I change the gear on my automatic hummer it takes a few seconds for it to kick in. Any advice on what might be wrong?
Automatic shift takes a while on 2006 Hummer H3
This week's top 10
Recent Hummer H3 Questions
- under the hood on the driver side of the jeep behind to the battery
- Whipers come on every time I start my car
- My a/c off light on, temp gauge not working, no overheating/ ac quits blow cold
- Keys are out ignition and door is opened it dings constantly? Why?
- When key is out the ignition and is opened. The hummet dings continue when door
2006 Hummer H3 Estimates
- Oil Pump Replacement ($1,201 - 1,541) in Conconully, WA
- Clutch Replacement ($946 - 1,292) in Laurens, SC
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($68 - 87) in Carthage, IL
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($398 - 519) in Nankin, OH
- Suspension Leaf Spring Replacement ($407 - 458) in Texico, IL
- Body Control Module Replacement ($460 - 597) in Spindale, NC