I have a 2002 Alero. The button on my gear stick snapped off and I have it taped in. How would I remove it and place a new one on? I went to a body shop and the mechanic told me I would need a whole new transmission. This I do not believe.
Automatic gear stick on 2002 Oldsmobile Alero
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Alero Questions
- blower motor resistor connector on my 2001 Alero Supposed to have
- My power window is stuck halfway up. How can I get the window up temporary?
- the climate control system does not turn on. no air blowing ou o any selections
- Why wont my car start, but turns over?
- While driving down rd my started acting up and wont start back fires
2002 Oldsmobile Alero Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($135 - 202) in Lyman, SC
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($86 - 114) in Milburn, OK
- 7,500 Mile Service ($159 - 227) in Courtland, MS
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Chesnee, SC
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($590 - 629) in Oaks, OK
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Dana Point, CA