I have a 2002 Alero. The button on my gear stick snapped off and I have it taped in. How would I remove it and place a new one on? I went to a body shop and the mechanic told me I would need a whole new transmission. This I do not believe.
Automatic gear stick on 2002 Oldsmobile Alero
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Alero Questions
- heater/ac, and stereo display/buttons all quit (fried).do I need New dash kit?
- blower motor resistor connector on my 2001 Alero Supposed to have
- My power window is stuck halfway up. How can I get the window up temporary?
- the climate control system does not turn on. no air blowing ou o any selections
- Why wont my car start, but turns over?
2002 Oldsmobile Alero Estimates
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($796 - 1,046) in Lyman, SC
- Transmission Fluid Change ($130 - 169) in Milburn, OK
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($135 - 202) in Courtland, MS
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($532 - 998) in Chesnee, SC
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($1,062 - 1,126) in Oaks, OK
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($471 - 538) in Dana Point, CA