With increasing frequency, the automatic gear shifter on my Lexus LS400 (1997) gets stuck in D3 and can't move up to N R or P (although it will move down to 2 and L). I have to just keep trying to move it up by going down and back up again until the shifter eventually moves pass D3. What could be the problem and how much will it set me back to fix it.
Automatic gear shifter gets stuck on 1997 Lexus LS400
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus LS400 Questions
- Changed the pressure line for power steering.pump now my brakes won't work...
- Why is my emergency brake and battery light, not going off, after ignition?
- What does a climate control unit cost?
- Transmission seems like it's slipping after stopping, works fine after restart.
- Why does my battery always run down after 2 days despite engine and switches off