With increasing frequency, the automatic gear shifter on my Lexus LS400 (1997) gets stuck in D3 and can't move up to N R or P (although it will move down to 2 and L). I have to just keep trying to move it up by going down and back up again until the shifter eventually moves pass D3. What could be the problem and how much will it set me back to fix it.
Automatic gear shifter gets stuck on 1997 Lexus LS400
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus LS400 Questions
- Why can't I start car after changing fuses for door locks and radio now
- wont start. has weak spark, timing could be off a little
- Check engine light came on. Diagnostic code P0420
- My check engine light is on and when I come to a stop my rpm drops 500 rpm whi
- Changed the pressure line for power steering.pump now my brakes won't work...
1997 Lexus LS400 Estimates
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($175 - $243) in Honey Creek, WI
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($187 - $254) in Edwards, CO
- Oil and Filter Change ($39 - $100) in Celina, TX
- EGR Valve Replacement ($459 - $517) in Efland, NC
- Engine Control Module (ECM) Replacement ($1,259 - $2,398) in Athens, OH
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($286 - $314) in Campo Seco, CA