With increasing frequency, the automatic gear shifter on my Lexus LS400 (1997) gets stuck in D3 and can't move up to N R or P (although it will move down to 2 and L). I have to just keep trying to move it up by going down and back up again until the shifter eventually moves pass D3. What could be the problem and how much will it set me back to fix it.
Automatic gear shifter gets stuck on 1997 Lexus LS400
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus LS400 Questions
- Check engine light came on. Diagnostic code P0420
- My car won't idle it it dies out. And also blowing black smoke what is wrong
- why do the trac light come on
- My check engine light is on and when I come to a stop my rpm drops 500 rpm whi
- Changed the pressure line for power steering.pump now my brakes won't work...
1997 Lexus LS400 Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($653 - 829) in Honey Creek, WI
- Head Gasket Replacement ($2,262 - 3,076) in Edwards, CO
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($200 - 229) in Celina, TX
- Heater Core Replacement ($377 - 530) in Efland, NC
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,084 - 1,139) in Athens, OH
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($2,076 - 2,934) in Campo Seco, CA