How do you remove, repair and replace the above item
Automatic Belt Tensioner on 2004 Dodge Neon
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Valleyautotech ,
November 04, 2009
Did you ever resolve this?
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Neon Questions
- Car starts here and there and then stopped.
- I have another code I would like to see what it will tell me what the problem is
- I start car it idles then dies i have to keep gas pedal pressed when i let off
- My 04 Neon always idles a bit rough. Has 77k on it and runs great otherwise.
- how much does it cost for oil pan replacement
2004 Dodge Neon Estimates
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($532 - 861) in Dodgertown, CA
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($151 - 211) in Valhermoso Springs, AL
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Lefors, TX
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($150 - 231) in Nuremberg, PA
- Neutral Safety Switch Replacement ($65 - 76) in New Lisbon, NJ
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Arapahoe, CO