If the gears are done by hand it changes out fine..
Automatic 2001 Jetta jerks into 2nd gear but changes other gears fine on 2001 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- After installing aftermarket stereo car will crank but will not turn over.
- Trunk will not open with key or switch. can I open it from inside the trunk?
- Whats makes it not shift out of park
- EPC Light Comes on when Headlights turned on, break lights also stay on
- Would a timing belt needing to be replaced cause my 2002vw jetta not to start
2001 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Steering Rack Replacement ($1,022 - 1,958) in Goodland, MN
- Brake Drum Replacement ($327 - 464) in Fishers Island, NY
- Brake Hose Replacement ($118 - 245) in Midlothian, TX
- Add Water Pump ($197 - 287) in Hooper, NE
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($393 - 485) in Wadena, IA
- Battery Cable Replacement ($189 - 213) in Hubbard, OR