Lights are always in night mode
on 1999 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- i have no power to the heat and air control module no display no blower fan
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
1999 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($282 - 402) in Weleetka, OK
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($93 - 150) in Crouse, NC
- Universal Joint Replacement ($189 - 259) in Panama, NY
- Spark Plug Replacement ($142 - 197) in Carthage, SD
- Window Switch Replacement ($288 - 709) in Alleene, AR
- Engine Mount Replacement ($244 - 446) in Chandler Heights, AZ