want to know what the code p7702 is...autozone couldnt find it in their system
auto zone tested my check engine light and got code p7702 what code is that on 2007 Ford Fusion
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Fusion Questions
- Have replaced everything on the left rear wheel of my car that is break oriented
- Hi ! Sometimes when i drove car there is a traction light occurs .
- I have a whinning noise from engine when turning wheel hard in either directions
- I have a medium vibration on idle and accelleration at take off.
- Car wont start after a chilly night
2007 Ford Fusion Estimates
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($252 - 344) in Gruver, TX
- 55,000 Mile Service ($79 - 127) in Racine, OH
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($59 - 97) in Verner, WV
- 30,000 Mile Service ($154 - 235) in Trenton, OH
- Window Switch Replacement ($93 - 206) in Waterboro, ME
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($186 - 228) in Tatitlek, AK