I checking my auto trans fluid: the fluid's color and level are okay, but usually there are always some small traces of dark metallic debris or tiny fine metallic particles on the dip stick around the top of fluid level, but the fluid itself are clean. Is this okay? normal wear or excess wear? thanks for your answers!
AUTO TRANSMISSION FLUID CHECK on 1995 Chevrolet Lumina
0 answersSeptember 30, 2013
2 answersSeptember 12, 2013
1 answerNovember 09, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Lumina Questions
- A/C blowing warm , temp dropped then skyrocketed, lost steering.
- Where is the key-less receiving unit located?
- My ck engine light comes on. Im going 55-60 mph and it totally shuts off.
- I was wondering what's the best fuel pump to use for a 1997 Chevy lumina I'm putting a brand new one on there since I need it.
- How do you know if the vacuum seal on a 97 Chevy Lumina goes bad?