I checking my auto trans fluid: the fluid's color and level are okay, but usually there are always some small traces of dark metallic debris or tiny fine metallic particles on the dip stick around the top of fluid level, but the fluid itself are clean. Is this okay? normal wear or excess wear? thanks for your answers!
AUTO TRANSMISSION FLUID CHECK on 1995 Chevrolet Lumina
0 answersSeptember 30, 2013
2 answersSeptember 12, 2013
1 answerNovember 09, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Lumina Questions
- how to replace the front right ABS wiring Harness
- How do I replace the stereo? I would like to have a CD player.
- How do I know if I have a bad air compressor? My AC stopped working.
- Why doesn't my horn or cruise control work?
- I have to hold the blinker lever just shy of the locked position to make them go