I checking my auto trans fluid: the fluid's color and level are okay, but usually there are always some small traces of dark metallic debris or tiny fine metallic particles on the dip stick around the top of fluid level, but the fluid itself are clean. Is this okay? normal wear or excess wear? thanks for your answers!
AUTO TRANSMISSION FLUID CHECK on 1995 Chevrolet Lumina
by carzen in Moorpark, CA on July 28, 2014
0 answersSeptember 30, 2013
2 answersSeptember 12, 2013
1 answerNovember 09, 2015
This week's top 10 answerers
Recent Chevrolet Lumina Questions
- car will not start took two two different repair shops each one kept it for a month can''t fix it it has 07654 miles on it .it is a v6 3.1
- Both headlights just stopped working. All other lights work. Help
- Car was running,check engine light is on was told about that that the transmission is slipping but now my engine is locked up or seized what can I do
- What causes my lights to flicker headlights and dash board lights flichers
- Bleeding Front-Disc Brake using a one-man pump kit, but the vacuum level dropped after stop pumping, why?