auto trans slips and bangs hot or cold all the time
auto trans slips and bangs on 2007 Hyundai Tiburon
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by shadetreeauto ,
September 11, 2010
if the fluid level is good-it new tranny time
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Tiburon Questions
- Why is my car Losing power at 3000 rpms during acceleration.
- got a 2003 hyundai Tiburon V6, the speed sensor burns out every other week.
- My car stalled out and won't crank back up...
- Why won't my car stay running unless I hold my hand over the air intake
- no heat fan runs but when you turn it to heat the light for the ac lights up
2007 Hyundai Tiburon Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement ($147 - 202) in El Nido, CA
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($260 - 761) in Southport, ME
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($65 - 132) in Sutherlin, VA
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($832 - 1,007) in Santa Rita Park, CA
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($52 - 67) in Bristol, CT
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($176 - 289) in South Solon, OH