When I drive the car for the first time each day (no matter what time of day it is), it takes a long time for it to shift. After the car warms up, there doesn't seem to be any problem. Is this something to be concerned with?
Auto trans shifting on 1993 Ford Explorer
1 answerFebruary 05, 2011
2 answersOctober 19, 2014
2 answersDecember 10, 2012
1 answerMay 13, 2015
2 answersDecember 28, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- I bought my car and was told i needed to get a new sink row.
- Will not come out of drive stays in it even in reverse.
- when filling gas tank gas pump shuts off like tank is full ,unless you fill very
- How can I trick the PCM into thinking there is a speed sensor, its engine swap.
- Replaced Ford range control it still goes forward in reverse.