1993 Ford Explorer Q&A

1993 Ford Explorer Question: auto trans overflow tube

where is the overflow tube located on the transmission? -
Answer 1
it is a vent tube and it is on top of the trans by the bellhousing. what issue are you having?? Roy -
Comment 1
trans lost all fluid. hauled rig home poured in new atf seems to work and has no leaks wondering why fluid came out and where -
Comment 2
all means about 10-11 quarts. if that is the fact, i would look at the trans cooler lines. the vent is not a pressure point to leak. there has to be a leak. let it run for a while to see where the leak is coming from. Roy -