Tranny has been shifting fine, no heavy pulling just standard driving. started 2 days ago. place it into drive and it was slow out of neutral when cold. after warmed up, it shifted fine. As of this morning it goes into drive and reverse gear okay when manualy shifting but will not upshift to 2nd out of drive under standard driving conditions. Fluid has been overfilled at some point.
auto trans on cummins 5.9L won't upshift on 2000 Dodge Ram 2500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 2500 Questions
- airconditioner quit working after being charged. The drivers side was working.
- Truck hesitates while accelerating when you first tried to take off also at idle the RPMs will go up and down
- there is two fuse boxes, ones inside and there is another one outside
- Why is my diesel truck Smoking and very little power?
- stalls out, usually more at over 55 MPG. no show on computer read.
2000 Dodge Ram 2500 Estimates
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($179 - $243) in Wentworth, SD
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Flagstaff, AZ
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($490 - $731) in Lake Creek, TX
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($362 - $526) in Tillson, NY
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($220 - $261) in Gosnell, AR
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($445 - $553) in Grove, OK