Tranny has been shifting fine, no heavy pulling just standard driving. started 2 days ago. place it into drive and it was slow out of neutral when cold. after warmed up, it shifted fine. As of this morning it goes into drive and reverse gear okay when manualy shifting but will not upshift to 2nd out of drive under standard driving conditions. Fluid has been overfilled at some point.
auto trans on cummins 5.9L won't upshift on 2000 Dodge Ram 2500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 2500 Questions
- Voltage regulator
- Engine shuts down randomly when you slow down to turn or decelerate
- Replaced fuel pump and filter truck still wont start. any ideas on what it is?
- Van keeps cutting off. I replaced coil & complete tune up and fuel pump.
- Leaking antifreeze but no leaks visible. Brand new radiator put in yday. The top
2000 Dodge Ram 2500 Estimates
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Wentworth, SD
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Flagstaff, AZ
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($179 - 243) in Lake Creek, TX
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Tillson, NY
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($88 - 186) in Gosnell, AR
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($612 - 666) in Grove, OK