Can downshift manually with accelerator. Doesn't happen all of the time. Big concern with future problems.
Auto trans is slipping a beat in OD on downshift. Just bought used. 120k mi. on 2005 Buick LeSabre
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- What causes the heat to blow out cold air?
- The car was running bad changed fuel filter,pump ,fuel pressure regulator ,egr ,
- Only cold air coming out of the vent and I'm leaking antifreeze?
- Heat/ A/C blower motor will not shut off even when ignition is turned off !
- What do you do when the engine service signal shows?
2005 Buick LeSabre Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($175 - 424) in Mead, NE
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($267 - 321) in Higden, AR
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Sumerco, WV
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($316 - 512) in Lafayette, OR
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($238 - 275) in Cape May Point, NJ
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($349 - 414) in San Dimas, CA