Was driving it and it quit moving like it was in neutral. Selector moved into all the gears, but wouldn't move had to have towed. But later It started working again. Forward and reverse. I drove it around the block it shifted but the longer I drove it around the shifting was longer and when I got back, it was close but I made it back. And when I put it in reverse it started whinning. I had the filter and fluid in the pan replaced and it worked good for a couple weeks. It was whinning before I had filter changed.
Auto trans in jeep quit then started working now it whins in reverse on 1997 Jeep Wrangler
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Wrangler Questions
- How do I fix a rainwater leak in the passenger side firewall?
- It blew a fuse I replaced it and now I get no fire to coil and fuel pump
- why won't my jeep start. have replaced rotor, cap, plugs and coil.
- I am getting water behind my radio. where is it coming from and how do I stop it
- The fuel pump does not kick on all of the time.