Just put a used trans. in my truck. There is a cable on the drivers side of trans. that goes to the throttle body. Is this a kick down cable or line pressure cable? and how do you adjust this cable?
Auto. trans. cable adjustment on 1997 Toyota T100
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota T100 Questions
- 4WD transfer case not engaging the front differential.
- Truck starts but when driving voltage drops and dashboard and radio flickers.
- 1994 Standard Transmission Truck only 122,000 miles it killed on me backing
- My truck when driving it won't get more power when pressing gas.
- My car has a code of P0450 - Evaporative Emmision System Pressure sensor switch.
1997 Toyota T100 Estimates
- 15,000 Mile Service ($167 - 240) in Greenbrier, AR
- 120,000 Mile Service ($344 - 472) in Wapello, IA
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Front ($150 - 179) in Fort Riley, KS
- 135,000 Mile Service ($167 - 240) in Adams, ND
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($98 - 118) in Kensal, ND
- Window Switch Replacement ($251 - 269) in Chatsworth, GA