will work with warm engine
auto start failure with cold engine on 2004 Toyota Sienna
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by euromech ,
December 12, 2011
Does the Check Engine light is on? Car should be checked with a computr scanner to determin what causing the problem.
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Sienna Questions
- Why does van hesitate when stepping on gas after coasting ?
- dash board lights went out, fueses look ok, how can i fix it
- Moonroof will not open. After pushing the button, I hear grinding and popping.
- CEL light on except only in reverse. No codes present with obd2 scanner.
- My check engine light on got checked code p0200 fixed it and lite still on ?????
2004 Toyota Sienna Estimates
- Starter Replacement ($336 - 482) in Alief, TX
- 120,000 Mile Service ($390 - 588) in Campton, KY
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Stephentown, NY
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($300 - 418) in Boynton, PA
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($306 - 490) in River Forest, IL
- Engine Mount Replacement ($401 - 460) in Oakesdale, WA