Auto Repair in Fort Valley
Our master mechanics identify the best auto repair shops in Fort Valley. Edit search×
- Guaranteed Fair Prices
- Guaranteed Quality Work
- Never overpay or RepairPal will refund you the difference.
- Guaranteed quality work backed by a minimum 12-month / 12,000-mile warranty.
- Early Bird Dropoff
- Rental Car
- Service Guarantee
- Wireless Internet
- Check Engine Light
- Muffler & Exhaust
- Oil Change & Lube
- Scheduled Maintenance
- Service & Repair
- Timing Belts
Real Customer Review(s)
The Auto Care Clinic offers a wide array of automotive repair services for all makes and models. Our service team has specialized training. At the Auto Care Clinic we combine the best qualities of the dealer and independent shops, while eliminating the shortcomings of each. If you own an automobile, you’re probably fed up with repair services that try to sell you what you don’t need. We offer something different: a car maintenance and mechanical repair center that is focused on customer service and repeat business.
How we’re different:
• All teammates are rewarded for delivering stellar customer service.
• Our technicians will not sell unnecessary services or products.
• We treat each customer as if they were a guest in our home.
• Prompt attention, quality workmanship, and efficient service with no unnecessary waiting.
While we service all automobiles, we specialize in Lexus, Acura, Mercedes, BMW, Honda, Toyota, and Subaru and offer Prius battery service and replacement.
There are 22 auto service shops and mechanics in Fort Valley. Edit searchSee other auto repair shops and dealerships
RepairPal has not certified the following shops.
The shops listed below are not committed to the fair price guarantee and minimum warranty of RepairPal Certified shops. When taking your car to a shop that has not passed RepairPal’s inspection, we recommend that you:
- Look for a shop with ASE-certified technicians.
- Request written estimates from multiple shops and check them with the RepairPal estimator
- Verify that the shop you select is willing and able to clearly explain the work being performed.