I generally have my headlights set to auto so they just come on at dusk or cloudy days. Just recently the sensor has stopped working. The sensor in the dash is clean and not blocked. Is there a way to repair the part? If so, what's the name of the part? I've googled auto sensor with no luck. Any ideas?
Auto headlight sensor on 2001 Nissan Pathfinder
1 answer 2 comments
Should be called the Sun sensor, it can be replaced by removing the dash.
COMMENT by Reneemullaney ,
January 13, 2014
Not having luck locating such a part. Keep gettin O2 sensor info.
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- I get a Po175 trouble code. bank 2 rich fuel mixture. Can I adjust fuel trim
- Will crankshaft from 94 pathfinder swap with my 88 pathfinder?
- If I'm not on the throttle it just sputters and hesitates. I've changed a lot
- I have a severe wobble in car. side to side motion. starts around 60 mph.
- I have a problem with the back widow. It rolls down when I turn the ign. key off
2001 Nissan Pathfinder Estimates
- Spark Plug Replacement ($239 - 319) in Chesterfield, MO
- 22,500 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Buena Vista, VA
- 142,500 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Earth, TX
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Sugarloaf, PA
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($101 - 121) in Brandamore, PA
- Axle Shaft Oil Seal Replacement ($215 - 310) in Lisbon Falls, ME