I generally have my headlights set to auto so they just come on at dusk or cloudy days. Just recently the sensor has stopped working. The sensor in the dash is clean and not blocked. Is there a way to repair the part? If so, what's the name of the part? I've googled auto sensor with no luck. Any ideas?
Auto headlight sensor on 2001 Nissan Pathfinder
Should be called the Sun sensor, it can be replaced by removing the dash.
COMMENT by Reneemullaney ,
January 13, 2014
Not having luck locating such a part. Keep gettin O2 sensor info.
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- Dose a 99 pathfinder have a camshaft position sensor, and where is it located?
- It cranks after setting but after drove a while it want crank what causes that
- Car ran out of gas and now the car will not start. I was told that the Nissan's
- Engine knocking after new spark plug
- Okay, how do you work the DVD player in the back seat?
2001 Nissan Pathfinder Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($379 - 813) in Chesterfield, MO
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($357 - 534) in Buena Vista, VA
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in Earth, TX
- Oil Pump Replacement ($1,392 - 1,793) in Sugarloaf, PA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($184 - 290) in Brandamore, PA
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($185 - 219) in Lisbon Falls, ME