I generally have my headlights set to auto so they just come on at dusk or cloudy days. Just recently the sensor has stopped working. The sensor in the dash is clean and not blocked. Is there a way to repair the part? If so, what's the name of the part? I've googled auto sensor with no luck. Any ideas?
Auto headlight sensor on 2001 Nissan Pathfinder
1 answer 2 comments
Should be called the Sun sensor, it can be replaced by removing the dash.
COMMENT by Reneemullaney ,
January 13, 2014
Not having luck locating such a part. Keep gettin O2 sensor info.
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- My lights around the ac knobs and around the gear shifter are out what to do
- my pathfinder is actually a 87 and i dont know what the problem is with it
- I have no power going to the fuel pump relay, relay is good terminal 5 has power
- how do i check distributor cap coil on a 99 pathfinder
- My car got stuck in reverse and the shifter moves but car is still in reverse?
2001 Nissan Pathfinder Estimates
- Add Timing Belt Tensioner ($80 - 110) in Chesterfield, MO
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Buena Vista, VA
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Earth, TX
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($142 - 208) in Sugarloaf, PA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,015 - 1,122) in Brandamore, PA
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($164 - 209) in Lisbon Falls, ME