Hours of Operation
|Mon - Fri:||8:00am to 5:30pm|
Message from the Shop
Auto Hans Inc has been in business for over 20 years and is family owned and operated. We specialize in service and sales of Mercedes Benz, BMW, Audi, VW, Porsche, Jaguar, Land Rover, Lexus and other imports. We have dealer level Diagnostic equipment and our technicians receive the latest available training.
Auto Makes We Service
|AC/Heating||Alignment||Check Engine Light||Classic Car Repair/Restoration|
|Diagnosis||Oil Change & Lube||Scheduled Maintenance||Service & Repair|
|Timing Belts||Transmission Repair||Upholstery|
|Car Wash||Child Friendly||Coffee||Early Bird Dropoff|
|Free Inspection||Gas/Diesel||Heated Waiting Room||Loaner Car|
|Parts/Accessories||Service Guarantee||Shopping Nearby||Towing|
|Warranty Accepted||Wireless Internet|
Customer Reviews (19 reviews)19 Sort by: Date |
An inspection of the 1999 BMW Z3 I purchased from Auto Hans Inc.
1. Discount Tire determined that the two front tires have flat spots with 3/32” of tread removed; both front wheels are bent and require replacement…based on the technician’s opinion, this is evidence of a severe braking event and collision.
2. Front clip of car has been re-sprayed and there is a slight ripple in the hood denoting stress from a collision. The center air duct is missing and the right/left duct brackets are damaged.
3. Secondary air pump (smog device) vacuum hose was broken yet Auto Hans gave the car a passing grade and an Inspection sticker...The Department of public safety were notified and thy are currently investigating.
4. Engine warning light came on two days after purchase, repeated attempts to clear light failed.
5. Multiple fault codes are present. Emissions,
6. The ABS, Traction Control, and Cruse control lights do not illuminate when ignition key is turned to on position.
7. Various interior dash components including those that house the instrument cluster are severely damaged and beyond repair. It appears someone hastily removed these parts to gain access to the instrument cluster.
8. An inspection of the instrument cluster indicates someone tampered with it and eliminated the ABS, Traction Control and other critical lights that indicate inoperative safety systems…
These inspections were performed by certified BMW Technicians at their shop with the proper BMW diagnostic computer.
Here are their conclusions.
1. The car sustained a frontal impact which damaged the car.
2. Someone deliberately disabled onboard warning lights to hide inoperable safety systems e.g. the ABS-Traction control module (which is not working) and other systems needed for driver safety.
3. An inspection of the car by a qualified repair station would have detected numerous red flags which should have been addressed prior to placing the car for sale.
Note: The car was advertised to be in great shape and was inspected by seller.
Alex excellent with customer service, very credible guy, as is his brother, Hans. They do great work and have maintained 3 BMW's of mine and my wife's, over the past 11 years. I wouldn't consider taking our car's to anyone but Alex at Auto Hans. I have done several comparable pricing checks over the years, and we have found we get excellent competitive pricing, along with excellent service on our BMW's, and excellent customer service. We recommend Auto Hans to anyone who demands quality service, competitive pricing, and excellent customer service.
Alex at this shop is knowledgeable and really nice to work with. He knows what he is doing. I explained to him what I have done to the car and he took it from there. It did not take long to identify what the problem is. It is kind of difficult to find this kind of technician nowadays. I highly recommend him. Repair const was reasonable. He gave me cash discount as well.
The Auto Hans team is truly professional. They understand German cars, and fix them in a timely manner. You can either pay Auto Hans to fix it right for you the first time or you can pay another mechanic to try to fix it four or five times, while wasting your time and still experience the mechanical problem with your car for another year.
Outstanding repair experience. Prompt, very fair prices, excellent communications. These guys are my car's new caregivers. Done right the first time, full explanation of work required, with cost breakdown, and full explanation of upcoming needs and without the hyper sell. It's a 2001; it has needs. Shop is clean, too. Take your car here. You're gonna love these guys.
Auto Hans is top notch. If you need to service an AMG or other European Car, and don't want to go broke at the dealer, this is the place to go.
They will do the work that needs to be done, to keep your car running in top shape. They own and drive high performance cars like M5's and AMG's, so they know these inside and out.
Alex and Auto Hans has maintained our 'collection' of 5 MB for close to 10 years. We purchased two of these cars from Alex. Auto Hans' work on our cars keeps them in top performing condition at the most competitive rates in DFW. You get to talk to the tech performing the work, they are more than happy to review the work with you. Alex keeps us informed of any upcoming larger maintenance well in advance of the need date. The repairs are completed on time, the cars are returned clean inside and out.
I have used Auto Hans now for over 15 years to service my Mercedes vehicles - specifically a 1985 380SL and a 2003 320E. I am very pleased with their service and can honestly say their workmanship is consistently "top-notch." I feel Auto Hans (both Alex and Hans especially) has developed a personal relationship with my cars due to their many years of service and consistency of personnel who work on my vehicles. With respect to the 380SL, they also appreciate and consider the economic reality of driving an older vehicle, and oftentimes, recommend cost-effective repair alternatives. Most importantly, Auto Hans will repair only those items that need to be repaired at a reasonable price and they completely stand behind their work.