I have Auot AC on my 2006 Highlander, the temperature control switch just spins and will not move the temperature. When you remove the knob it looks like an electric reostat type switch, it's held in by two platic clips. Toyota tells me the switch is not replacable, you must replace the whole assembly,$ 850.00. Any ideas in how to fix this?
Auto AC System Temperature Switch on 2006 Toyota Highlander
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Highlander Questions
- heat/cool knob is wobbly and it wont engage to turn the heat up. or cool
- Red brake light came on on the dash, what could that be? Parking brake not on.
- cost of a CV boot and/or joint problem; what is the difference in terms of cost
- What is the loud rumble/vibration i get from motor area upon takeoff/aceleration
- I have Toyota Highlander 2009 , 160000miles tell me witch engine oil is better ?
2006 Toyota Highlander Estimates
- PCV Valve Replacement ($31 - 46) in Montgomery Center, VT
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Thornfield, MO
- Universal Joint Replacement ($189 - 259) in Grand Forks, ND
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($348 - 905) in Richey, MT
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($74 - 94) in Steuben, ME
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($268 - 315) in Richgrove, CA