Audi TT Reviews

Audi TT Reviews and Owner Comments

Bought a CPO 6-spd 225 with 39K that was my daily driver until I reached 291,000 in 6 yrs. No engine problems but needed new control panel by 200K, routinely maintained at dealership, still running well when I sold it 6 mos ago.
25,000 Dollar paper weight! My Audi TT sits out back broken for the last five years in like new condition [bad instrument cluster repaired three times!] [BOOST LEAK] [BAD WATER PUMP][AIR BAG LIGHT] [CHECK ENGINE LIGHT][BAD TEMP SWITCH][ect.] this car was garage kept and driven easy with the best of care! It was like pulling teeth to get 40,000 miles out of it! POS! Won't buy any Audi again!
Beautiful car, fun to drive, but some electrical issues, Instrument cluster, Coils....etc.
i just want to know how to put gear oil in my car can anyone tell me thank u
transmission just went out at 42K miles and will cost 7grand to replace. Nice. No help from AUDI even given the low miles. INstrument cliuster failure at the same time, that's another grand to fix. I missed the class action law suit extension of warranty by a few months. Nice. Will never buy audi again. Lots of reported electrical issues and now a new Tranny already, insane.
nice little car. lots of problems after 50k miles. guess audi TT wasn't meant to last long.
I LOVE MY TT THE ONLY THING I HATE IS THE HATERS TRYING TO KEY MY CAR
Love this car but lots of electrical problems
Problems with the instrument cluster, door sensors, rear wind screen(roadster) but all-in-all I love this car.
nice running car, handles excellently ... looks good while driving it !
This has been a fun car.Not super fast , it handles well though.Maintenance cost are so-so.A few water leaks in the rain.All OK now.Had to fix a few things in the suspension....creaking noise.Brakes needed a few times as well.