Audi Q7 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Audi Q7
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
Audi Q7 Problems
An engine misfire may be noted after cold start resulting in illumination of the Check Engine Light. Our technicians tell us updated powertrain control module (PCM) software is available to correct this concern.
The Check Engine Light may illuminate with a knock sensor code stored. Our technicians tell us a revised knock sensor and bracket should be installed, along with heat shielding material to protect the new sensor, to correct this condition.
Uneven ride height and/or tilting of the vehicle may be caused by one or more stuck closed residual pressure holding valves. A service bulletin from Audi describes how to properly test these valves. Any valve failing this functional test should be replaced.
Audi Q7 Questions
what i ment was the 2 bolts on the caliper they look sort of like torx but with more splines in it soory i never seen it be for mostly work on trucks for the past 20 years never seen a head on a bolt like this one an its funny because fronts are hex head
tool and size to take off rear caliper on a 2010 audi q7
humming noise when driving, seems to me that its coming from the back! any one with this problem going over 25 mph?
Audi Q7 Recalls
The power operated rear hatch uses gas struts to assist in its opening and also includes a manual close function. If one of the hatch supports were to fail, the software may interpret the slow movement as manual operation and replace the motor clutch. If this were to happen, the hatch would fall, increasing the rick of personal injury. Dealers will update the necessary software to correct this concern. This recall is scheduled to begin on September 14, 2007. The Audi recaqll number is JV.