Audi Cabriolet Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Audi Cabriolet
- how to remove fuel injection control unit from back of heater housing? or disconnect wires, so I can remove heater housing to change heater core.
- What's my Car Part and where can I get it in NYC?
- I have a real problem with my 94 audi cabriolet automatic, it will not reverse.
- Hydraulic oil is leaking underneath somewhere and causing it to smoke from under the engine
- My hydraulic mineral oil is leaking down under somewhere and causing smoke.
Audi Cabriolet Problems
The Cabriolet convertible top mechanism can fail due to hydraulic fluid leaks. The fluid reservoir is a common failure.
The water pump may fail resulting in engine overheating and possible timing belt damage. Overheating and/or timing belt failure can result in very expensive engine repairs. As a precaution, it is recommended to inspect the timing belt and water pump at regular intervals.
Audi Cabriolet Questions
Here's some pictures: uncover.nyc/2015/04/auto-parts/
I have a 1996 Audi Cabriolet- the part was connected to the steering wheel and the wheel axle. My friend, who dabbles in mechanics, said it was something like a "drag axle connector" but didn't know the name and that led m...
It will go into reverse but it just revs and doesn't go anywhere. No problems driving just won't reverse, advise please!!
Audi Cabriolet Recalls
Audi Cabriolet Reviews
We have a 1996 Cabriolet and every single thing works still! We need to replace the plastic rear window thats it!
My 1994 Cabriolet has 63,000 miles. I purchased it new. Timimg belt has never been changed. When would you suggest changing it? What would be approximate cost?
This car has been almost problem free since purchase (2001). Regular service and garaging have been responsible for most of that condition, however no major repairs have been necessary since then.