Audi 100 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Audi 100
- Engine in 100s is going, what newer engines will fit in it?
- my brake light in the dash flashes very fast sometimes brightly and dimly.
- Ive got a audi 100 5 cylinder after install a new headcasket and set the timming
- as soon as it start it makes n funny noise and then the engin go anticlockwise
- really bad rattle under car. increases up to 40mph then quiets.
Audi 100 Problems
Various bushings—located around the subframe, suspension, and steering—deteriorate with age. A clunking noise when driving over bumps, accelerating, or stopping may be a sign of worn bushings.
The water pump may fail resulting in engine overheating and possible timing belt damage. Overheating and/or timing belt failure can result in very expensive engine repairs. As a precaution, it is recommended to inspect the timing belt and water pump at regular intervals.
Audi 100 Questions
It just started happening. the car seems to be running fine. why?
this car do not want to start at all please help
possibly from exhaust system
Audi 100 Recalls
Audi 100 Reviews
i have the 1992 audi 100s. it has been a very reliable car. it has 292,000 miles on it and is still going strong! it gets 32 mgp on the highway doing 70-80 mph. it has been mostly trouble free. the starter just went out 200 miles ago. the fule pump went out about 7,000 miles ago. it handles well and the power is ok. i wouldnt call it peppy but, it does great on the highway. its quite and...
Other than Electrical issues, I love the vehicle.