MY question is, How do I access the fuel pump? I'm getting mixed responses. I've googled it and read that my back seat must come out in order to access it and I've heard that you Cannot access it from removing the backseat but you must drop the fuel tank. Which is it? I don't want to go through the trouble of removing my seat for no reason.
Attempting to replace fuel pump on my 2007 ford 500 SEL. on 2007 Ford Five Hundred
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Five Hundred Questions
- My car is starting and running just fine but my wrench light,air bag, battery
- dome lights will not turn off
- Why does car accelerate by itself and makes transmission jerk or slip gears?
- How much will it cost to fix the Trac Control?
- Hard shifting in my car and a wrench symbol pops up with check transmission if i drive more than 50 mile.