MY question is, How do I access the fuel pump? I'm getting mixed responses. I've googled it and read that my back seat must come out in order to access it and I've heard that you Cannot access it from removing the backseat but you must drop the fuel tank. Which is it? I don't want to go through the trouble of removing my seat for no reason.
Attempting to replace fuel pump on my 2007 ford 500 SEL. on 2007 Ford Five Hundred
Asked by for the 2007 Ford Five Hundred
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Five Hundred Questions
- Checked fuses and relays because heater fan stopped working. Now it won't start.
- When driving down the highway or setting still the gauges go to nothing except
- Rear passenger blinker bulb works, does not blink though...
- Car starts but transmission will not engage.
- Makes a humming sound when driving and breaks squeal but pads are still good
2007 Ford Five Hundred Estimates
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($145 - 241) in Cedar Bluffs, NE
- Spark Plug Replacement ($336 - 441) in Pawnee City, NE
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Kenmore, WA
- AC Condenser Replacement ($286 - 432) in Bristow, NE
- Engine Mount Replacement ($114 - 145) in East Princeton, MA
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($52 - 63) in Sunol, CA