MY question is, How do I access the fuel pump? I'm getting mixed responses. I've googled it and read that my back seat must come out in order to access it and I've heard that you Cannot access it from removing the backseat but you must drop the fuel tank. Which is it? I don't want to go through the trouble of removing my seat for no reason.
Attempting to replace fuel pump on my 2007 ford 500 SEL. on 2007 Ford Five Hundred
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Five Hundred Questions
- Car starts and runs, drives fine but after about 5 mins if shut off won't restar
- Electrical issues at battery
- Why my car won't start after not picking up speed
- What fuse is in conjunction with 02 sensor bank 1 sensor 1 & where is it located
- The fan for the climate control on my car won't shut off...whats wrong?
2007 Ford Five Hundred Estimates
- Heater Control Valve Replacement ($70 - 92) in Cedar Bluffs, NE
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Front ($260 - 329) in Pawnee City, NE
- Starter Replacement ($293 - 373) in Kenmore, WA
- 80,000 Mile Service ($123 - 183) in Bristow, NE
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($132 - 167) in East Princeton, MA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($539 - 619) in Sunol, CA