MY question is, How do I access the fuel pump? I'm getting mixed responses. I've googled it and read that my back seat must come out in order to access it and I've heard that you Cannot access it from removing the backseat but you must drop the fuel tank. Which is it? I don't want to go through the trouble of removing my seat for no reason.
Attempting to replace fuel pump on my 2007 ford 500 SEL. on 2007 Ford Five Hundred
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Five Hundred Questions
- just had throttle body replaced. 2wks later same promblem!? Help?127k 100%upkept
- 2006 Ford 500s, 90,000+ mi. excessive front tire wear, probable worn parts ?
- When I slow down my car dies. It starts back up right away. What is wrong ?
- Why would my fuel pump not be getting power?
- Have Ford issued a recall for the throttle body as of yet on the five hundreds?