MY question is, How do I access the fuel pump? I'm getting mixed responses. I've googled it and read that my back seat must come out in order to access it and I've heard that you Cannot access it from removing the backseat but you must drop the fuel tank. Which is it? I don't want to go through the trouble of removing my seat for no reason.
Attempting to replace fuel pump on my 2007 ford 500 SEL. on 2007 Ford Five Hundred
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Five Hundred Questions
- Looking to buy a 2005 Ford Five Hundred . Is 208,997 mil to much for this yr ?
- Why does car keep cutting off while driving?
- Hard shift when braking only at around 25-30 mph. Had the software up
- How do I reset my new throttle body on my vehicle manually
- My car is starting and running just fine but my wrench light,air bag, battery