AToil temp light stays on when the car starts, then in a few seconds it goes off
AToil temp light stays on when the car starts, then in a few seconds it goes off on 2001 Subaru Forester
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Forester Questions
- What is the belt that goes to my alternator called? It needs replaced.
- I was rear ended having just made a left turn & starting to accelerate. What
- Drivers side window started not working when cold, worked when warmed, now quit
- The passenger side air bag indicators shows it is off. How do I turn it on?
2001 Subaru Forester Estimates
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Brevard, NC
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($405 - 532) in Kress, TX
- Alternator Replacement ($290 - 578) in Jackson, MT
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($476 - 752) in West Olive, MI
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($144 - 178) in Walnut, KS
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($322 - 377) in Thompson, CT