AToil temp light stays on when the car starts, then in a few seconds it goes off
AToil temp light stays on when the car starts, then in a few seconds it goes off on 2001 Subaru Forester
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Forester Questions
- What is the belt that goes to my alternator called? It needs replaced.
- I was rear ended having just made a left turn & starting to accelerate. What
- Drivers side window started not working when cold, worked when warmed, now quit
- The passenger side air bag indicators shows it is off. How do I turn it on?
2001 Subaru Forester Estimates
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($522 - 598) in Brevard, NC
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Kress, TX
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($423 - 1,256) in Jackson, MT
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($256 - 319) in West Olive, MI
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($241 - 348) in Walnut, KS
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($957 - 1,236) in Thompson, CT