WHERE DO I CHANGE THE ATF FOR MY JETTA? IS IT THE SAME AS A PASSAT? IS IT SEALED? SOMETIMES THE REVERSE DOES NOT WORK AND IT IS MAKING SOME NOISE LIKE A RATTLER
ATF AND TRANSMISSION PROBLEM on 2001 Volkswagen Jetta
1 answerJanuary 14, 2011
1 answerSeptember 23, 2009
2 answersOctober 06, 2010
2 answersJanuary 17, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- What is the root of the problem that can be causing all of this?
- Having trouble shifting into 1st gear, manual transmission.
- Diesel engine won't start after replacing cracked oil pan and pressure switch?
- car dies while driving and sometimes won't start. good fuel pump and filter
- Where is the output speed sensor located? Is it under the battery?