WHERE DO I CHANGE THE ATF FOR MY JETTA? IS IT THE SAME AS A PASSAT? IS IT SEALED? SOMETIMES THE REVERSE DOES NOT WORK AND IT IS MAKING SOME NOISE LIKE A RATTLER
ATF AND TRANSMISSION PROBLEM on 2001 Volkswagen Jetta
1 answerJanuary 14, 2011
1 answerSeptember 23, 2009
2 answersOctober 06, 2010
2 answersJanuary 17, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- My car sometime shaking and sometime when I driving stop
- 2.0 vw jetta 2003 timing belt broke. Researching b4 repair. Need tips&pointers.
- why would a jetta stop running out of no where trying to buy one if its going to
- Why does my car shift horrible after a new clutch was installed?
- Oil light is still on. Needed oil so I filled it. What now?