should the rotors be turned?
at what thickness should my rear pads be replaced.
on 2006 Toyota Sienna
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Sienna Questions
- The auto-transmission has stopped selecting. the engine revs but no speed.
- auto door opener is broken, can open door manually but wont latch?
- Timing chain or belt on 3.5 motor & recommended replacement?
- i have no dash board lights
- check engine codes P0303/P0306 cylinder 3/6 misfire How do I repair this?
2006 Toyota Sienna Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($542 - 2,208) in Emlyn, KY
- Valve Adjustment ($547 - 686) in Clarksburg, IN
- Thermostat Replacement ($158 - 224) in Columbus, NE
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($205 - 399) in Fenwick Island, DE
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($368 - 737) in Spiritwood, ND
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($714 - 1,572) in Liberty Center, OH