should the rotors be turned?
at what thickness should my rear pads be replaced.
on 2006 Toyota Sienna
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Sienna Questions
- Why does van hesitate when stepping on gas after coasting ?
- dash board lights went out, fueses look ok, how can i fix it
- Moonroof will not open. After pushing the button, I hear grinding and popping.
- CEL light on except only in reverse. No codes present with obd2 scanner.
- My check engine light on got checked code p0200 fixed it and lite still on ?????
2006 Toyota Sienna Estimates
- Alternator Replacement ($342 - 573) in Emlyn, KY
- Head Gasket Replacement ($2,142 - 2,783) in Clarksburg, IN
- 20,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Columbus, NE
- 60,000 Mile Service ($390 - 588) in Fenwick Island, DE
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($340 - 721) in Spiritwood, ND
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Liberty Center, OH