should the rotors be turned?
at what thickness should my rear pads be replaced.
on 2006 Toyota Sienna
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Sienna Questions
- The auto-transmission has stopped selecting. the engine revs but no speed.
- auto door opener is broken, can open door manually but wont latch?
- Timing chain or belt on 3.5 motor & recommended replacement?
- i have no dash board lights
- check engine codes P0303/P0306 cylinder 3/6 misfire How do I repair this?
2006 Toyota Sienna Estimates
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Emlyn, KY
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($384 - 572) in Clarksburg, IN
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Columbus, NE
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($337 - 428) in Fenwick Island, DE
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($323 - 376) in Spiritwood, ND
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Liberty Center, OH