the customer wants to know
at what miles the timing belt should be replaced on 2008 Mitsubishi Eclipse
3 answersJuly 14, 2014
2 answersOctober 25, 2010
3 answersApril 09, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Mitsubishi Eclipse Questions
- how do i get rid of water in my oil? it idles really rough right now.
- how much would it cost to fix the gram of my convertible top?
- Engine doesn't run when throttle opened more than half way
- I have a 99 eclipse and my throttle cable is over heating what could it be
- I just changed the head On my 1998 Mitsubishi 2.0 but now have oil in my water