my truck has a chain for timing if thats any help. the manual suggest changing water pump when timing belt is repaced.should i wait longer since i have a timing chain to replace water pump?miles?
at what miles should water pump be replaced on my 2005 4runner sr5 v6? on 2005 Toyota 4Runner
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota 4Runner Questions
- In hot weather brakes feel like their sticking, why?
- x-ray suspension system (not very common on 4Runner) needs replacement
- I her a rattling noise in rear end and idle and it goes away when I get speed up
- Why has my vehicle stop accelerating over 5mph?
- Slight vibration at Hywy speed. New tires (Mtchln) bal. svrl times. Spct Mchncl