my truck has a chain for timing if thats any help. the manual suggest changing water pump when timing belt is repaced.should i wait longer since i have a timing chain to replace water pump?miles?
at what miles should water pump be replaced on my 2005 4runner sr5 v6? on 2005 Toyota 4Runner
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota 4Runner Questions
- Eng Trac off vsc light is on I can take cable off batt it go off sho no code?
- Side to side wobble under 8 mph. Steering wheel not jerking.
- I have cylender that is. Not firing and when taking ng off heads #1 was like ne
- Will not start when cold temperature, what will cause that
- Shift to "D" -> Very weak pullup -> Chekengine light on.
2005 Toyota 4Runner Estimates
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($137 - 172) in San Ardo, CA
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($810 - 1,134) in Custer City, PA
- Knock Sensor Replacement ($973 - 1,604) in Gregory, SD
- Power Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($335 - 458) in Andreas, PA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($659 - 827) in Charles City, VA
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($287 - 657) in Jet, OK