I'm not having any problems yet, but I would like another opinion to go with one that was given me. I have 69,000 miles on my car.
At what mileage should the timing belt be replaced? on 2004 Hyundai XG350
1 answer 1 comment
most cars are due around that milage but the time on the belt is also important and its been 8 yrs, so yes its due soon
1 answerJanuary 03, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai XG350 Questions
- Car trying to start but won't crant what is the problem
- What could be the underlying cause of my vehicle's acceleration problem?
- Why is my heat not working?
- Radio/Audio lights are blank ,radio still works / just cant tell what station
- My door ajar light flickers on and off while I am driving and stays on sometimes
2004 Hyundai XG350 Estimates
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Amory, MS
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($226 - 293) in Mc Veytown, PA
- AC Condenser Replacement ($542 - 674) in Ambridge, PA
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Toddville, IA
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($58 - 69) in North Pekin, IL
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($1,111 - 1,174) in Deer Trail, CO