I'm not having any problems yet, but I would like another opinion to go with one that was given me. I have 69,000 miles on my car.
At what mileage should the timing belt be replaced? on 2004 Hyundai XG350
1 answer 1 comment
most cars are due around that milage but the time on the belt is also important and its been 8 yrs, so yes its due soon
1 answerJanuary 03, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai XG350 Questions
- Car trying to start but won't crant what is the problem
- What could be the underlying cause of my vehicle's acceleration problem?
- Why is my heat not working?
- Radio/Audio lights are blank ,radio still works / just cant tell what station
- My door ajar light flickers on and off while I am driving and stays on sometimes
2004 Hyundai XG350 Estimates
- 127,500 Mile Service ($71 - 116) in Amory, MS
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($283 - 381) in Mc Veytown, PA
- Alternator Replacement ($496 - 700) in Ambridge, PA
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Toddville, IA
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($52 - 67) in North Pekin, IL
- Wheel Bearing Replacement ($202 - 234) in Deer Trail, CO