Other than oil changes no service has been done. Runs strong but worried about mileage and other service that may be required to keep it in good shape.
At what mileage should I have the timing belt replaced? I have 145,000 on 2002 Hyundai Sonata
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Sonata Questions
- rough idle , engine shaking ,already replaced crankshaft position sensor
- Will the emissions control sensor keep the car from starting?
- I need a passenger side mirror replaced. Can a dealer fix this?
- My car wont start. When I push the button all the lights come on no start
- Automatic transmission problem
2002 Hyundai Sonata Estimates
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Stanley, ND
- Water Pump Replacement ($439 - 630) in Manquin, VA
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($256 - 319) in Taylor, NE
- Heater Hose Replacement ($105 - 151) in Cross Timbers, MO
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($173 - 186) in Durkee, OR
- Engine Mount Replacement ($689 - 991) in Auburn, NE