Thinking of buying a 2004 Crossfire with 50K miles and wondering what maintenance i should do to proactive regarding timingbelt/timing chain repair.
At what mileage do i replace timing belt? or does crossfire have timing chain? on 2004 Chrysler Crossfire
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Crossfire Questions
- How to repair/glue/seal convertible top rear glass window that is coming loose?
- A Clock With A Wrench Picture And#16,In Odometer,What Does This Mean?
- i have to jiggle the key in the switch and turn the steering wheel, how do i fix
- My key will not turn over or start my 2004 Chrysler Crossfire
- My Crossfire has had a persistent code PO410, sometimes I hear the inj. pump run