Thinking of buying a 2004 Crossfire with 50K miles and wondering what maintenance i should do to proactive regarding timingbelt/timing chain repair.
At what mileage do i replace timing belt? or does crossfire have timing chain? on 2004 Chrysler Crossfire
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Crossfire Questions
- 05 SRT won't start, gear shift locked, door lock system failed. Relay crt board?
- My manual transmission lost 2 gear about 2 or 3 months ago. Now I have lost all.
- my car shut off and won't start,won't take a jump and symbol ESO shutdown appea
- the front left corner oil pan under the water pump was hit in a upward direction
- How to repair/glue/seal convertible top rear glass window that is coming loose?
2004 Chrysler Crossfire Estimates
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($93 - 150) in Saylorsburg, PA
- Battery Replacement ($199 - 233) in Cedar Run, PA
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($112 - 171) in Sasakwa, OK
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($120 - 160) in Weston, NE
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($201 - 252) in Brighton, MA
- Horn Replacement ($171 - 186) in Baileyville, ME