My RAV4 is equipped with the push button start/stop and when I applied the brake (the first time) and pushed the button nothing happened. It just so happened I sat in the car and waited about 30 minutes, then decided to try again and it started. The second time I tried the same thing and it worked again. The third time it did not work, but then the tow truck arrived and the driver tried it and it worked. What's going on?
At three different times my car would not start. on 2012 Toyota RAV4
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota RAV4 Questions
- Broken timing belt. Are my valves bent
- Suspect something is stuck in the gear box making 2nd gear inaccessible
- Car won't start on its own. Jump start works but dies after a few minutes.
- my check engine light and 4wheel drive light is on var may be in 4x mode
- why does my rav4 smoke when am driving without ac,but with AC it does not
2012 Toyota RAV4 Estimates
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($379 - 522) in Burkeville, VA
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($175 - 287) in Canjilon, NM
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($167 - 245) in Wellston, MI
- 105,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in The Villages, FL
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($502 - 566) in Rupert, ID
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($290 - 354) in Newman, IL