My RAV4 is equipped with the push button start/stop and when I applied the brake (the first time) and pushed the button nothing happened. It just so happened I sat in the car and waited about 30 minutes, then decided to try again and it started. The second time I tried the same thing and it worked again. The third time it did not work, but then the tow truck arrived and the driver tried it and it worked. What's going on?
At three different times my car would not start. on 2012 Toyota RAV4
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota RAV4 Questions
- Air conditioning does not work been charged several times with die no one can fi
- Why does it make sound when u shut the car off?
- electrical problem, disco. battery for performance issues, then hooked back up, now dash completley off, shifter , back lights..ect
- Why does my 2008 RAV4 going through CVC axles every six months.? Also after changing front wheel bearings front brand-new rotors and brand-new brakes all around my CVC shaft became loose again is this connected ?
- My Sunroof is stuck open. Any ideas on how to get it closed.