My RAV4 is equipped with the push button start/stop and when I applied the brake (the first time) and pushed the button nothing happened. It just so happened I sat in the car and waited about 30 minutes, then decided to try again and it started. The second time I tried the same thing and it worked again. The third time it did not work, but then the tow truck arrived and the driver tried it and it worked. What's going on?
At three different times my car would not start. on 2012 Toyota RAV4
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota RAV4 Questions
- WhY won't my brake lights go out after engine is off
- When making left turn only, loud "clunk". Not all the time. What up?
- How can I make the "beep on my keyfinder louder?
- Please advise me as to how to remove my back seats.
- Why does my car randomly stall and not restart right away, no check engine light