Problem seems to go away after the trans warms up a bit when the vehicle is driven for a while. Heard that a PCM flash may fix this problem. Does anyone know if that is a possibility ?
A/T rough shift from 1st to 2nd & typically happens when the trans is cold. on 2005 Mazda Mazda3
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Mazda3 Questions
- What can cause Check engine, TCS, and AThe lights to turn on?
- AT warning lite comes on, how bad is it to drive with it on?
- Idle hunting and bucking on acceleration mystery
- a/c clutch stays on continuously, does not cycle on/off.
- Car revved high, no acceleration. shut it off for 20 min, added dry gas now ok