i have a lexus gx 470 and when its in neutral where it normally is in the a/t p light comes on and from 10 mph to about 25 it does not accelerate like normal
a/t p light comes on when second shifter is in neutral where it is suppose to be on 2007 Lexus GX470
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus GX470 Questions
- rear height and very bumpy ride all of a sudden
- what is the approximate cost to replace air intake pumps on this vehicle?
- What is most common reason for VSC track and VSC off to appear on display panel
- What can cause the driver's door not to open, even with keys?
- A weird smell(electronic burning)that seems like is coming under my drivers seat
2007 Lexus GX470 Estimates
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Morrisville, PA
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($384 - 599) in Raymond, NH
- 142,500 Mile Service ($158 - 253) in Niverville, NY
- 82,500 Mile Service ($158 - 253) in Tuckasegee, NC
- Horn Replacement ($100 - 109) in Blackburn, MO
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Ekalaka, MT