Had head gaskets replaced, timing belt and cat converter. Picked up from shop, drove 5 miles and car died. Wanted to turn over but wouldn't. All warning lights came on. Called tow truck and when it came it started up but check engine light stayed on and AT Oil Temp light is flashing.
AT Oil Light Flashing on 2001 Subaru Forester
Take your car back to the shop before driving it anymore, something is really wrong and needs to be diagnosed. You should have some type of warranty and it is NOT your battery dont let them take you for a ride
1 answerJune 14, 2010
Verified for the Subaru Forester254 reports
2 answersDecember 03, 2013
1 answerDecember 16, 2013
3 answersNovember 02, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Forester Questions
- What is the belt that goes to my alternator called? It needs replaced.
- I was rear ended having just made a left turn & starting to accelerate. What
- Drivers side window started not working when cold, worked when warmed, now quit
- The passenger side air bag indicators shows it is off. How do I turn it on?
2001 Subaru Forester Estimates
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Brevard, NC
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($190 - 360) in Kress, TX
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($256 - 319) in Jackson, MT
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($661 - 791) in West Olive, MI
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($183 - 228) in Walnut, KS
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($806 - 939) in Thompson, CT