also stalls when down shrifting, but this does not happen regularly. Could travel over 500 miles and nothing. engine light will come on briefly, but hen go off. Mechanics say the light must stay on for them to find problem. I need help.
At odd times my Kia stalls out when traveling 60 miles an hour. on 1995 Kia Sportage
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sportage Questions
- When you change the battery, alternator, what keeps draining the battery?
- Driver's side of car side dash & under the hood.
- Have a 98 Kia Sportage auto when I go to break it wants over power brake?
- I just replaced the starter and for some reason my sfuel pump is not turning on
- Removed knee air bag while trying to diagnose horn relay underneath dash.