i changed spark plugs twice in 2 months. they replaced coil to see if that was problem, it's not. they replaced wire 2. not the problem. still misfiring at idle. perhaps valve guide? does anyonen know?
At Idle, it feels like Im going to stall. There is a misfire.maybe cylinder 2? on 1998 Subaru Forester
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Forester Questions
- Estimate for a new radiator and thermostat and 2 hoses
- how many sensors are in 2002 Subaru Forester and how much to repair?
- consuming too much oil , engine makimg knocking sound. needs repair
- My cruise light flash and the check engine light is soild and today my car was shaking and puttering when i had to stop at a light or stop sign what is that and what do i have to do to fixes these problems i have with my car it's a 2007 subaru forester
- Is a 98 Subaru forester a zero tolerance motor. What can happen when timing belt breaks?