Was told it was the PVC hosing on top of engine...replaced...after 2 weeks same problem. Was also told the head gasket was NOT leaking. Smells like oil burning!
At idle have exhaust fumes coming thru aircondition system on 2004 Lincoln LS
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln LS Questions
- Serpentine belt coming off alternator and tearing outside strand of belt off
- The engine is overheating and the car shut off.
- My heater blows cold air, what could the problem be
- I replaced my power steering pump and now I have no power steering what's wrong?
- How bad is it if the thermostat housing is having problems.
2004 Lincoln LS Estimates
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($579 - 846) in Racine, MN
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($441 - 644) in Clinton, OK
- 80,000 Mile Service ($97 - 149) in Porthill, ID
- Head Gasket Replacement ($2,457 - 3,469) in Los Alamitos, CA
- Antitheft System Diagnosis & Testing ($26 - 34) in Rose Hill, KS
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Reubens, ID