101,750 miles. In past year, I've had 4 alighments & now all 4 tires are almost balled on outside edge of each tire(rotations done w/oil changes) rest of tires look great. Shocks seem fine, ride smooth, & got 70000+ on original rated tires. Before I buy 4 new tires, what should I have done to fix alignment issues? Have 115,000 now.
At 96,000, put 2 non-rated new tires on 2/12 & had 2 of same tire put on 6/12 at on 2007 Cadillac STS
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac STS Questions
- My vehicle operates but no sound from inside the vehicle ..No chime no stereo
- Is it possible to just replace the bushings on the front end, or whole A arm?
- abs , steering, stabilizer lights on cruise limited to 80 mph
- Vibration issue on my 2005 cadillac sts v6.why does it vibrate taking off
- How to turn off the tire monitor light
2007 Cadillac STS Estimates
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($393 - 524) in Sloatsburg, NY
- Heater Control Valve Replacement ($103 - 161) in North Haverhill, NH
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($479 - 675) in Mill Village, PA
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Harrison Township, MI
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($186 - 305) in New Ulm, MN
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($1,399 - 1,506) in Renovo, PA