before or after that point of 55mph, its fine runs great.
at 55mph speed sounds like transmission is slipping. only at that speed. on 2002 GMC Sierra 1500
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Sierra 1500 Questions
- Can I replace a regular 4.3 motor with a 4.3 vortex. From a 2001 blazer into a 2
- Can I put a motor from a 2001blazer into my truck. The blazer has a vortex
- Transmission went out price on new
- while driving down the rd my headlights and dashboard turns off.
- Why is GM not issuing a recall to fix the passlock system for free?
2002 GMC Sierra 1500 Estimates
- Maintenance I ($53 - 95) in Cedar Run, PA
- Heater Hose Replacement ($143 - 213) in Witter, AR
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Curllsville, PA
- 130,000 Mile Service ($150 - 217) in Ardenvoir, WA
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($96 - 107) in Rocky Mount, NC
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($352 - 368) in Porterville, CA