before or after that point of 55mph, its fine runs great.
at 55mph speed sounds like transmission is slipping. only at that speed. on 2002 GMC Sierra 1500
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Sierra 1500 Questions
- I ran my truck out of gas when it was freezing cold out now it won't start
- Service 4wd light, no lights on 4wd switch, stuck in 2wd.
- can I use platinium spark plugs instead of iridium?
- Do I have to take off the steering wheel just to replace the ignition switch
- After installing a new clutch kit, my clutch pedal goes all the way to the floor
2002 GMC Sierra 1500 Estimates
- Starter Replacement ($319 - 502) in Cedar Run, PA
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($271 - 451) in Witter, AR
- Spark Plug Replacement ($245 - 333) in Curllsville, PA
- Heater Hose Replacement ($143 - 213) in Ardenvoir, WA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($270 - 304) in Rocky Mount, NC
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($106 - 115) in Porterville, CA